Heron Island, Great Barrier Reef, Australia

Thursday 18 February 2010

Surreal..

An email from "Mimetic Gillespie" (one of a silent order of Gillespies, I assume) offers me an "Often updated sugary original archive" - not something I encountered in my classes on records management, I have to say.

Reading (not much) further on, I discover that it is an archive of a lady from Port Stanley (who knew they could be so adventurous in the Falklands? You'd think the wind would make it inadvisable) displaying what are apparently now called (if I am to believe a rather shouty Chinese gentleman I've seen on the televisual apparatus) her "bangers".

Later in the day, there's something similar from "Objector Prescott" (surely not our former Deputy Prime Minister?!).

Ho-hum.

No comments:

Post a Comment